Objectives of the programThis program aims to strengthen the organizational and supervisory capacity to access innovation and creativity to enhance the importance of innovation and innovation practices in streamlining business processes. This program gives access to competitive services by understanding the elements of creativity and innovation and formulating working methodologies toward service and procedural leadership, thereby enhancing institutional capacity in building an integrated and innovative management system in the organization’s work environment. The program also aims to explain the sensory and practical features of the discovery and investment of minds towards institutional leadership and the State’s strategy toward creativity and practices of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Center for Government Innovation.
- Team Concept and Spirit
- Identification of responsibilities between leader and members
- Benefits and challenges of teamwork
- Transformation of the culture of teamwork
- Causes of failure and success of the team
- Organization and Behavioral Establishment Stages
- Identification of the team’s individual and collective goals
- Identification of the Group’s institutional and competitive goals
- Pyramid of responsibilities
- Importance of the work team’s engagement.