Description of the System
A smart digital module, the first of its kind in the Arab world and compatible with all smart devices, ensures the digital transformation of the awards system which is approved by the government. This solution eases the registration of establishments, participation reports, registration of residents, and mediators. This digital transformation formation of teams to evaluate the progress. The performance results for each enterprise are presented through the SAS application tools in the system, the National Standard of Excellence is categorized for each sector, and the winners’ report is presented at award sessions. It is worth mentioning that normal and continuous improvement ensures the sustainability of the application of national standards of quality and institutional excellence.
Goals and Outcomes
- Smart and digital transformation of the internal and external Excellence Awards organization and operations.
- Building a system of quality capacity and institutional excellence in different sectors and initiating the National Excellence Standard.
- Sustainably register and categorize enterprises by sectors and sizes to ensure data updates.
- Registration and classification of arbitrators and international residents and building sustainable databases for the benefit of the award.
- Classification and formation of leaders and arbitration assessment teams without human intervention through artificial intelligence software.
- Building field visit plans and integrated electronic coordination between evaluation teams and target enterprises
- Electronic evaluation of establishments and presentation of participation reports and stages of completion of evaluation and evaluation
- Display the results of the award course with smart scoreboards that determine the winners of each standard and classified sector for levels of excellence