Description of the System
An electronic system, the first of its kind in the Arab world and can be displayed on all kinds of smart devices, contributes to building excellent quality systems for all kinds of governmental, private, and non-profit enterprises. Wherein the concerned team is formed and implements the improvements as per the standards of global excellence which are documented and submitted for either an internal assessment and/or participate in an external assessment where the progress and supervisory responsibilities are monitored through the system.
Performance progress development reports are certified to ensure the outcomes to achieve a smart, integrated, and sustainable institutional system of excellence.
Goals and Outcomes
- Building a sustainable official excellence system for organizations seeking local and international leadership
- Apply excellence standards in smart and sustainable technology practices
- Building an established capacity in applying local and global models of excellence
- Reclassification of institutional processes and functions in favor of excellence by departments and standards
- Allocate organizational and leadership powers for the application and electronic follow-up of standards of quality and institutional excellence
- Building a sustainable electronic system for measuring and presenting performance results at departmental, benchmark, and individual levels
- Launch of smart performance boards to monitor the overall institutional performance according to the applicable standards system
- Launch of the Smart Internal Excellence Award to recognize individual and institutional efforts internally and announce the winners