Description of the System
A Smart Training System (STS) is a digital system that can be viewed and operated from any smart device. It aims to digitally modernize the training departments and divisions within government entities, enterprise establishments that have more than 500 employees, and private companies. This smart system ensures the selection of the training programs is warranted for every job category according to the developing plans for individual awards on one hand and the hours required for the targeted yearly training programs on the other hand. The system also contributes to the establishment’s management in the selection of training programs with a follow-up with reports and results of the impact and the training performance. It is also worth mentioning that the system builds the annual training plan without human intervention to implement and present the results of the training plan, staff performance, and departments.
Goals and Outcomes
- Revolutionize the training departments and divisions.
- to integrate the training system with strategic, operational, leadership, and functional directions.
- Engaging leaders and staff in the groundwork of individual and institutional training plans.
- Implementation of training programs and monitoring of performance levels.
- Contribute to the preparation, management, and distribution of the training plan for the staff, clients, and training partners.
- Integration and sustainability of leaders and workers’ databases (in all occupational categories), training institutes, and lecturers.
- To transform, identify, and build modules for measuring the training impact of each training program.
- Organizational integration to classify, control, calculate and document training performance results and guides and present them on electronic results reports and boards.
- Smart Transformation to Appreciate Training Achievements through (Smart Training Award) to honor all stakeholders with the success of the annual training plan.